segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2014

THE "SELFIE" CULTURE

I have been wanting to learn how to take good selfies.
I've been wanting to analyze the "selfie" phenomena.
I've been thinking about the "selfie" problematic.

I've been wanting to write on "selfies."
I've been wanting to  have time to write about "selfies."
I actually don't know what it is to "make time" because I just "am!"

So, today I got the inspiration.
I decided not to write a long text, but I started with a poem.
I decided to write a text, but I actually started by listing all the "habits."

The habit of taking selfies.
The habit of the century.
The habit of everyone.
The habit of the mirror.
The habit of making faces.
The habit of very little clothing.
The habit of fad.
The habit of travelling.
The habit of buying.
The habit of serving.
The habit of being served.
The habit of using.
The habit of spending.
The habit of liking.
The habit of loving.
The habit of observing.
The habit of criticizing.
The habit of copying.
The habit of having.
The habit of being.
The habit of doing.
The habit of the internet.
The habit of Facebook.
The habit of Tweeter.
Thanks, Steve Jobs!
Thanks, Mark Zuckerberg!
Thanks, all virtual friends!

So, here is my contribution to the "Selfie" Culture or to the Culture of "Selfies!"
At the end, feel free to leave your contribution or your own selfie.

What does a selfie "say":
1. Look how pretty/handsome I am!
2. We are here!
3. Look how I love myself!
4. What an incredible place and I am here!
5. Look at how interesting I am, even on my "mature" age!
6. What a remarkable experience!
7. Look at what an attractive and young person I am!
8. What a special moment!
9. Look at how modern we are!
10. What a versatile camera I have!
11. I, too, have an iPhone or a Smartphone.
12. We love each other and we know how to enjoy life!
13. We know how to have fun!

What does a "facial selfie" says":
Numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 e 11.



What does a full body selfie says, or a selfie in front of the mirror:
Numbers 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10 e 11.



What does a "feet selfie" say:
Numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10 e 11.



What does a "group selfie" say:
Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 e 13!!!!!!!!



Like we say it in Brazil, a big kiss for you (on your cheek, of course!),
Neide Colson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário