quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2014

ON MY BIRTHDAY!


On My Birthday (To family and friends)
Please, DO NOT share ANY bad news with me!
Please, DO NOT tell me the TRUTH, if you think that could hurt me!
Please, DO NOT disagree with me, even though I have tough skin!

On My Birthday (to family)

I DO NOT want to know of anybody’s problems – sorry for my selfishness!
I DO NOT want to know of anyone’s hurting hearts – sorry for my selfishness!
I DO NOT want to know of any children’s or grandchildren’s misfortunes – sorry for my selfishness!

On My Birthday (to friends)

I love and care about you, but today is MY day!
I love and care about you, but I would appreciate you reciprocate!
I love and care about you, and on your day I will do the same for you!

On My Birthday (to my American Friends)

I hope you have a blessed July 9th, 2014!
I pray you have a blessed day with your family!
I wish you the best of this life!

On My Birthday (to my Brazilian Friends)

I hope you have a great July 9th, 2014!
I pray you have a blessed day with your family, enjoying them and loving on them!
I wish you the best of this life, and may the best win today!

On My Birthday (July 9th, 2014)

I don’t want to stick my head in the sand and forget about the world,
I don’t want to be so selfish and insensitive that I won't care for what is happening in Israel, Mozambique and other parts of the world,
I don’t want to be so unloving that I won’t stop to feel somebody’s pain!

On this day, that the Lord has made, I want to stay in the comfort of my home,
Watching TV with my laptop on my lap, loving on my husband and my son, wishing my daughter was here, hoping that Argentina wins today so that they lose to the Germans on Sunday (I really don’t think they can pull that off. Deep down, I hope the Netherlands wins big!!!!).

On this day, that my Lord has made, and in which I celebrate my life!!!!!
I celebrate LIFE, LOVE, LAUGHTER!
I celebrate my LORD, my GOD, my SAVIOR!!!!!

Thank you, Jesus!!!!!
Neide Colson.

 

 

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário