sábado, 12 de julho de 2014

ARE YOU WONDERING WHAT I AM THINKING ABOUT TODAY?

Lol!
Maybe not!
Maybe you really don't care for what I think or have to say!
Maybe you really don't care for reading all my ramblings.
That's ok!
I don't care either!
LOL!

I don't care if you read this or not.
I don't care if you like what I write or not!
I don't care if you are interested in reading what I write.
It really doesn't matter to me if you agree with me or not!

Does that sound a little bad?
Does that sound like I'm an insensitive person?
Well, I'm really not that bad!
I'm just NOT a "people pleaser."

I write because writing is therapeutic to me.
Writing is the way I like to express myself.
I have blogs to write because I like writing.
I post my blogs on Facebook to give people a chance to read - if they care!

Having said ALL that,
do you still care to know what I'm thinking about today?
TODAY, there will be the last Brazil game on the 2014 World Cup.

It is NOT the most important thing in the world.
It is NOT the end of the world!
And NOT the beginning of it either!

I wish it would be the end of something
and the beginning of many good things!
But it is not!

I wish it would be the end of "soccer politics" for CBF (the Brazilian Soccer Federation).
I wish it would be the end of "soccer politics" for FIFA!
I wish it would be the beginning of a new vision for both CBF and FIFA!
But I don't think CBF and FIFA really care for what I think! Ha!

But, today there will be the last game for Brazil!
Brazil will be playing the Netherlands.
Both teams have the potential to win and to lose.
I won't even try to guess a score because that would be so meaningless!

I am proud to be a Brazilian!
I will be cheering with joy and excitement!
I will be screaming if Brazil scores
and will not be screaming if the Netherlands score!

I will believe that Brazil can win this game!
I will allow myself to have emotions and to express them freely!
This is Brazil's last game!
I will cheer with all my might,
but I will not suffer with all my heart!

I will be happy if Brazil gets the Third place or Fourth Place!
Third is better than Fourth! But fourth is better than fifth!

I love my fellow Brazilians, but am not proud of them sometimes!
I love my country and am patriotic, but I know it is not a perfect place!
I pray for my country and know that the government needs much help from the Almighty!

IF you read to this point, I just have a few more things to mention.
IF you are an American and want to cheer for Brazil, I like you!
IF you are an American and don't want to cheer for Brazil, I still love you!
IF you are an American and don't care for soccer, that's ok too!

Thanks for your love and for your time today!
Please, leave me a comment!

Neide Colson.








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário